Meeting Room Rental Agreement
Tips for your successful conference
- The room setup and the beverages will be prepared by BBL2MEET / Bond Beter Leefmilieu (hereinafter referred to as BBL).
- Beverages are refilled on request.
- It is not allowed to prepare and serve hot meals in the building of BBL.
- The organizer is obligated to consume the beverages of BBL and is not allowed to bring their own beverages or food.
- BBL only provides vegetarian food.
- The organizer has to place the catering order at least 3 working days prior to the event.
- The organizer arranges the cups and dishes etc. together on the table or cart at the end of the event.
- Fire safety: the organizer can find in each room a safety manual containing the evacuation guidelines and the escape routes. The evacuation code relating to fire safety has to be respected at all times.
- The open access to the rooms is kept clear of furniture, ribbons, equipment and any other obstacles.
- Smoking is prohibited in the entire building.
- The organizer will assume the sole and exclusive responsibility and liability for any injury to persons, and any damage to, or loss of property that may result from this use.
- Spare cables and extension cords are stored in the black boxes. In La Salle there are more extension cords available in the white cupboard.
- Practical questions relating to the ventilation, lighting and heating can be addressed to the staff at the reception desk.
- Wi-Fi BBL2MEET is available in the entire building. The password will be provided to you on entering the building.
Care and Use of the Facility
- Trash resulting from the serving of refreshments must be sorted and placed in the bins ‘paper’ and ‘residual waste’ provided.
- All promotional materials, including trash resulting from the promotional materials, must be removed by the organizer.
- The use of thumbnails and sticky tape is not allowed.
- The sanitary facilities must be kept in a clean condition.
- Before leaving the meeting room Penthouse, the door to the terrace must be locked, the electric heater must be unplugged and the lights must be turned off.
- The organizer is exclusively responsible for the safety and property of all participants in the event.
- BBL does not accept responsibility for materials that are lost or damaged.
- The organizer is fully responsible for all the damage caused by them and/or their participants.
- Abuse of BBL property will result in charges for the repair or replacement of damaged property.
- The organizer is responsible for all the materials they bring along and for removal of the materials at the end of the event.
- BBL is open from 9 am to 5 pm, from Monday to Friday.
- The organizer can enter the building 20 minutes prior to the room rental.
- All participants, including the organizer, must leave the premises no later than 5 pm.
- In case of cancellation, the organizer must notify BBL 5 working days prior to the event. An administrative cost of 75 euro excl. VAT will be charged if notified less than 5 working days in advance of the event.
- In case of cancellation of the catering order, the organizer must notify BBL 3 working days prior to the event. If notified less than 3 working days in advance, the organizer will be charged the entire price of the catering order.
- The BBL business director will determine possible damages. The organizer agrees to compensate any damages completely and immediately after presentation of the claims.
- Any changes or additions to this agreement shall not be binding until such changes or additions have been approved in writing by both parties. These changes will be calculated in the final billing if necessary.
- Except if otherwise provided in this Agreement, the BBL business director shall make a decision in consultation with the organizer.