Climate Action Network Europe zoekt Network Outreach Coordinator (on Central (Eastern) Europe)
Climate Action Network Europe, Europe's largest coalition working on climate and energy issues, is currently seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Network Outreach Coordinator for Central (Eastern) Europe to join our team. He or she will be based in the Eastern European region, but will travel regularly to Brussels. S/he will collaborate with the network team of CAN Europe and will take specific responsibilities to develop and strengthen our network in Central (Eastern) Europe. Specific responsibilities are outlined in the attached job description.
- Relevant education, training or experience;
- Minimum 3 years of experience in NGOs (knowledge of Central (Eastern) European NGOs is an advantage);
- Excellent spoken and written English, other Central (Eastern) European languages are an advantage;
- Organisational, interpersonal skills, flexibility, and reliability;
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills;
Values working within an international team and network across different cultures;
- Management of multiple tasks.
- Relevant professional or voluntary experience within Central (Eastern) European NGOs or in a European/International network (with focus on Central (Eastern) Europe);
- Computer skills; knowledge of databases and community platforms is an advantage;
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.