Futureproofed zoekt Consultant Sustainable Business Strategies
At Futureproofed we see climate change as one of the greatest threats to humanity — on par with nuclear warfare, in fact — but also as an unprecedented opportunity for people, cities, and businesses to thrive.
We believe our ability to reverse the climate crisis and build a fossil-free, circular and biodiverse society will determine our fate in the coming decades. Either we become the fools who let the climate change tragedy unfold, or we become the superhero generation who speed up and scale the transformation to an attractive fossil-free future.
At Futureproofed we use an outcome driven innovation approach: we always start from business challenges. Then, backed by data, we guide businesses to create more sustainable value while saving costs, reducing risks, developing new business opportunities, and reinforcing their brand.
Time and again, our customers see for themselves that the move towards a fossil-free and sustainable future helps to bring about very tangible business outcomes, today.
This is how we help to create sustainable value for our clients :
- Our interactive carbon and SDG assessment tools help establish a baseline, set targets, monitor and manage climate, environmental, economic and social impact, and review performance.
- Sustainable strategy development workshops, programs, or conferences help innovate existing and new business, using engaging and interactive co-creation methods.
- By raising awareness with motivational speeches, we help customers, stakeholders and coworkers move from a responsibility to an opportunity mindset. Along the same lines, we help craft and tell sustainable success stories.
- Throughout the journey, Futureproofed guides on all levels by coaching and challenging teams and acting as a sparring partner in projects and strategic processes.
Our people culture
To grow Futureproofed we are looking for people who are the most talented, curious, dedicated, right across the organisation — from sales to account management, from expert advice and coaching to project management.
We don’t want to be hiring just the smartest people, we are also looking for fun people, eager to share knowledge, to be constructive and flexible team players who can work independently where needed.
If you have skills, knowledge, energy and time, why would you devote these precious resources to Futureproofed? We realise there are many other opportunities to contemplate, but this is what we have to offer:
You will have to work hard, be creative and adapt to a wide variety of projects and customers. The quid pro quo is that you will have more responsibility, it will be more fun, you will learn and grow more, you will do meaningful work, and if things go well, you might even participate in the upside.
Senior Consultant Sustainable Business Strategies
- Plan and roll-out the Futureproofed strategic approach
- Set-up and manage sustainability strategy programs with our customers
- Explore for new leads, hold sales meetings and write proposals
- Understand and analyse our customer challenges
- Organise and lead workshops, presentations, interviews
- Lead customer meetings, conference calls
- Report to our customers
- Perform projects within deadlines, planning and budget
- Build and maintain sustainable customer relationships
- Feed yourself with sustainability knowledge
- 6-10 years of experience with environmental and sustainable strategy projects
- Aligned with the Futureproofed mission
- Have the drive, resourcefulness and perseverance for implementing change with our customers
- Have a client-driven personality with the ability to understand need, worry and motivate
- Good knowledge of:
- Climate change and sustainable business model
- Sustainable development goals (SDGs) and how to translate this into business reality
- Think on a strategic level with our customers
- Guide workshops and present with ease for groups
- Master spreadsheets (we’ll do a small skill test during the application)
- Write reports and make presentations in a structured way, fluent writing skills.
- Excellent communication skills and customer oriented
- Speak, understand and write very good Dutch, English, French
- Eager to grow and learn
- Self-motivated, able to handle responsibility and to work independently
- Outspoken and constructive
- Practical experience with development and implementation of sustainability strategies
- Absolute team player
What's our offer?
- A salary package that is optimized to your individual needs (iPhone, Brompton foldable bike, MacBook Pro, Public transport subscription, car sharing budget)
- Flexibility in working hours and location (we're located literally next to Leuven Station)
- Growth and mentoring by experienced colleagues
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup
- Have fun doing your job
- Be part of a team with a mission and vision that is Futureproofed
Quickly hand over your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.