Futureproofed zoekt Junior Account Manager with a passion for climate
Join Futureproofed to help build a better future and develop your experience, knowledge, network and play a major part in the company‘s growth.
Get the opportunity to identify qualified sales leads, demo our software, collaborate with our sales and marketing teams and have a huge impact on our growth and the planet.
By selling our innovative carbon footprint management software, you will communicate, educate & challenge some of the largest companies in Europe to make the move to better, more sustainable business.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing to identify prospects and develop a strong funnel of quality leads
- Identify relevant contacts and initiate communication via email, phone, and LinkedIn
- Build connections and educate target audience on carbon footprint
- Ensure prompt follow up on qualified inbound leads
- Qualify prospects and schedule sales meetings
- Make demo's of our software
- Sell our software to your prospects with the support and presence of our senior management
- Commit to continuous learning, a better planet and innovation
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- Previous 1 or 2 year sales experience at least
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in Dutch, English and French
- Demonstrated success in a result-oriented environment
- Excellent time-management and prioritizing abilities
- Cold calling experience
- Experience with enterprise software or SaaS
- Sales training
- Pipedrive, Hubspot or SalesForce experience
You will be recruited based on competencies. Qualities of people are decisive, regardless of gender, religion, ethnic origin, age, sexual orientation or any disability.
What we offer
- A full-time, permanent contract
- A meaningful work experience.
- A competitive salary package including sales commission
- Flexibility in working hours and location (we're located literally next to the Leuven station)
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup
Interested in the position?
Please address your application to Ilke at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your application must contain your curriculum vitae, showing your most relevant experiences and qualifications for the job as well as your cover letter (in Dutch or English or French) explaining why we should consider you for the position.