Futureproofed zoekt Senior full stack developer
You have skills, knowledge, energy and time and we realize there's many offers to contemplate... So why should you devote these precious resources to FutureproofedCities? Here’s the deal you have to offer: you will have to work hard to help our product and development team to reach an ambitious roadmap; things may be more chaotic than elsewhere; our plan might even fail. But the quid pro quo is that you will have more responsibility, you will learn and grow more, you will do meaningful work, and if things go well, you might participate in the upside.
- Participate in writing code, solving technical issues, reviewing code and shipping new features
- Be the intermediate between our CTO and development team
- Set ever-evolving coding quality standards pertaining to code readability, maintainability, security in collaboration with our CTO
- Guide and mentor junior developers (eg hands on via pair-programming, code reviews,..) to unlock their potential and become senior in time.
- Collaborate effectively with product managers, designers, engineers and stakeholders on the projects and negotiate with them to set realistic goals for development
- Help develop, implement, test, maintain and support new features such as advanced reporting and visualisations, regionalisation, integration of solutions by third party providers, peer-to-peer learning and benchmarking.
- Support the product team to better meet the current customer requirement and squash bugs.
- Senior-level full stack engineer with 5+ years of experience
- Deep understanding and caring for user experience and design.
- Strong knowledge of building restful APIs for internal and external products
- You get energy of working in a highly complex and challenging environment with a high tech product.
- Demonstrable ability to work across multiple teams to deliver an end product
- Bachelor in IT or Computer Science, or related experience.
- Experience in leading a team, or leadership qualifications
- Self-motivated and eager to grow and learn; you enjoy challenges, are a creative problem-solver and able to handle responsibility and to work independently.
- You care about clean, readable code and challenge the team to apply it, but you are also pragmatic about it and know how to balance the acquisition of technical debt with delivering new features on time
- You care about secure coding practices and other coding best practices (eg boy scout’s rule) and know how to communicate to a team about this
- You care about writing consistent code
- Communicate technical ideas and set direction on projects with a focus on solving business challenges
- You are successful working in small and fast paced teams against reasonable deadlines.
- Good level of English both orally and in writing.
- A meaningful work experience.
- The opportunity to grow and learn within a fast-growing startup.
- Nice places to work, in Leuven (literally next to the station) and in Ghent.
- A full-time and permanent contract.
- A competitive salary package that is optimized to your individual needs.
More info: https://www.futureproofed.com/career-full-stack-developer
Or email us: email@example.com
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.