Greenpeace Belgium vzw zoekt Database Officer
GREENPEACE BELGIUM vzw
is hiring a
Database Officer (m/f/x)
(fulltime: 38 hours/week)
who dreams of working for a better environment, and who is looking for a challenge in an internationally structured NGO.
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
Greenpeace attaches a lot of importance to equality of opportunity, for that reason we give priority to qualities of people irrespective of their gender, origin, age or handicap.
- Bear responsibility for the operational and technical aspects of our donor database.
- Work closely together with our engagement and fundraising teams.
- Act as internal and external contact person concerning the operational work related to our database.
- Prepare and follow-up our direct marketing initiatives.
- Bear responsibility for marketing and quality management of our database.
- Provide assistance to the Database Unit Head & Manager.
- You have relevant professional experience in operational database management (preferably with Salesforce).
- Knowledge and/or experience in working with SQL and databases (hands on).
- Analysing large amounts of data is one of your strengths, and you feel at ease with complicated datasheets.
- Knowledge of statistical methods.
- You like to work with numbers, and administrative tasks don’t deter you.
- You are familiar with the marketing follow-up of a databank.
- You are motivated by the Greenpeace values and objectives.
- You are well oganized, and work meticulously.
- You are capable of working under pressure and you can work on several projects at the same time.
- You are proficient in English, and in Dutch or in French.
- A full-time permanent contract;
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment;
- Interesting additional benefits (meal vouchers, a complete 13th month, hospitalisation insurance and additional holidays);
- A challenging job.
Interested in this job offer? We invite you to consult a detailed job description on our website www.greenpeace.be (Kom in actie: Jobs / Agir avec nous: Emplois), where you will also learn more about the application procedure.
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.