Greenpeace Belgium vzw zoekt Social Media Officer
is hiring a Social Media Officer
Greenpeace is an independent global campaigning organisation that acts to change attitudes and behaviour, to protect and conserve the environment and to promote peace.
Greenpeace attaches a lot of importance to equality of opportunity, for that reason we give priority to qualities of people irrespective of their gender, origin, age or handicap.
We are looking for a Social Media Officer, with excellent writing skills in Dutch and strong knowledge of the social media landscape, and we offer a part-time (19 hrs./week) permanent contract.
- Want to change the world, fix our climate and you care about our ecological challenges.
- Are strong/have a degree in digital storytelling, communications, journalism, marketing, media or broadcasting, or in other related fields.
- Have incredible writing skills in Dutch.
- Are a chameleon: you know how to communicate and engage with different audience..
- Have experience with Wordpress.
- Are proficient in social media conversations specifically.
- Have creative juices flowing through your brain.
- Have great analytical skills with an ability to spot patterns, gaps and repetitions in digital content.
- Are able to research, collate and summarise information from different sources.
- Have an impeccable knowledge of Dutch (native speaker level), and a practical knowledge of French and English.
What you will be doing:
- Support our Social Media Manager on campaign conceptualization and implementation.
- Create and implement content schedules based on the content strategy.
- Produce and write organic content for Social Media.
- Monitor social networks.
- Translate content from French to Dutch.
- Ensure day-to-day conversation management on our social media channels and monitor Greenpeace related conversations on other social media channels.
- Convert complex messages and difficult wordings into clear messages for the target audience(s).
- A part-time (19 hrs./week) permanent contract.
- A dynamic and pleasant working environment.
- Extra legal advantages.
- A challenging job.
Interested in this job offer? We invite you to consult a detailed job description on our website www.greenpeace.be (via Jobs (bottom of the Dutch homepage)), where you will also learn more about the application procedure.
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.