Hack Belgium zoekt Social Media Intern
Are you looking for an outstanding Internship experience? Dream of a job that makes a difference? Then Hack Belgium is the place for you!
Hack Belgium is Belgium’s biggest innovation festival. Every year, we help hundreds of people and organisations to launch successful new projects. Not just any type of projects, but projects that tackle true societal challenges, are financially self-sustaining and leverage the latest technology. Our mission is to help everyone we work with, from large corporate enterprises to students and job seekers, become better innovators.
Have a look at the aftermovie of the previous edition to get a picture of what it is exactly that we’re doing.
Preparations are ongoing and we’re looking for helping hands.
Our Communications and Social Media team is on the look-out for a person who is:
interested in business development & creating genuine relationships with clients
at least slightly eloquent
patient yet persistent
speaks Dutch. Or French. Ideally both
has a smartphone with all Social Media apps on it
What we’ll ask you to do will depend on what you want to do - and on what you want to learn. Here’s what we have in mind:
- Looking for amazing (and relevant) content online
- Creating more content in collaboration with our entire team
- Scheduling posts on our social media, following the responses, interacting with our community members
- Assisting our crew at community events
What we offer:
- Interesting experience. Intense, but really interesting
- Flexible hours
- Outstanding network with literally everyone in Belgium - from startups to major corporate
- Really fun working environment
- Transport reimbursement up to EUR 15 per round trip
- Free ticket to Hack Belgium 2019
Vermeld bij je sollicitatie dat je de vacature op de website van Bond Beter Leefmilieu gevonden hebt.