VITO/EnergyVille zoekt Lead software developer
As the Lead Software Engineer and Chief Technology Officer, you are responsible for the overall development of the solution. You are an experienced Software Developer with a proven track record and ready help building a new spin off.
VITO, an independent Flemish research organization, is looking for a lead software developer for ENPERAS. ENPERAS is a VITO Spin-off that will commercialize a new developed software. It concerns B2B SAAS application that empowers the customer to assess his product life cycles (LCAs) and to communicate its environmental footprint, or impacts, through Environmental Product Declarations (EPDs). With this digitalization we reduce months of consultancy work into a few clicks. It also allows the customer to expand his sales markets and apply eco design according to the European Green Deal guidelines. The company will be located in Antwerp region.
You, Chief Technology Officer, are responsible for the overall development of the solution.
- You lead the design, development and testing of the entire software solution.
- You are responsible for analysing end user requirements, adapting the application architecture & analysis workflows, and developing improvements and new features to meet these requirements.
- You lead the product development and organize the releases and version management.
- You will gradually grow towards management of a software development team.
- You hold a degree in software engineering, computer science, mathematics, or similar.
- Knowledge of Ruby on rails, Cloud-architecture, relational databases such as Postgresql is required. Knowledge of Python is a plus.
- As a medior/senior professional you have experience with software modelling and software architecture.
- You work agile and autonomously.
- You change the status quo with your creativity and proactivity.
- Knowledge of Dutch is an advantage.
- A challenging job, contributing to a business that will have a positive, lasting impact for society.
- Flexible working hours and workplace.
- The possibility to actively contribute towards sustainable developments at local, national and global level.
- Contributing to innovative and technological developments.
- The opportunity to further develop the start-up, together with the other members.
- A competitive salary (on payroll or self employed).
APPLY ONLINE: https://vito.be/en/jobs/lead-software-developer