WWF Belgium zoekt Junior Office Assistant
Are you ready to be part of something great?
As Office Assistant at WWF Belgium, you play a key role in the daily life of the office and bring a particular support to the People & Organization’s department.
Deep dive into the role:
- The Panda Welcome: Thanks to your strong sense of hospitality and assistance, our visitors and colleagues will immediately feel the welcoming and engaging Panda energy. You also make sure that the reception space is organized and cosy.
- You’ve got mail: You are responsible for sorting, distributing and posting incoming and outgoing mail.
- It’s all about that place: You provide support in booking flights and vehicles and in placing orders for office furniture/rooms/catering/… You will also participate in organizing events at the office (seminars, meetings, staff events).
- The Matrix: You ensure a precise and centralized filing and follow-up of the organization’s critical documents & contracts (insurances, suppliers,..).
- The Eagle Eyes for details: You complete subsidy files, carry out legal publications in the “Moniteur Belge/Belgisch Staatsblad”, adapt accesses to the banks & financial institutions, and you monitor the carbon budget.
- The Watson to our Sherlocks: You provide support and back-up to the Executive assistant to the CEO and to the IT & Office Manager.
Who will you collaborate with:
- You will be a valued member of the People & Organization team (9p) and will report to our COO.
- You will also be in daily contact with the whole organization (65p)
This is a good match for you if:
- This position holds many facets: You are a true “Swiss Knife” looking for a diverse and hands-on role. You thrive on variety and contacts.
- Working in 3 languages: You have an Excellent level Dutch & French (both oral and written) and a good command of English. The language knowledge is a must in this position, as you will be working in all these languages, sometimes on technical subjects or translations.
- The first contact in the organization: You take pride in making everyone feel welcome and supported (guests and colleagues) in a neat and cosy atmosphere.
- No problems, only solutions: You have a positive mindset and you are solution oriented.
- Working on crucial documents: You are rigorous and you have an eye for detail.
- Part of the team: You are a true team player, but you can also be autonomous in carrying out your tasks. You are a reliable person and you understand that in all circumstance’s confidentiality is gold.
- A Panda at heart: You adhere to WWF’s values: Courage, Integrity, Respect & Collaboration.
Ready to join us in our mission? Here is what’s in it for YOU
- A full-time, permanent contract
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport, homeworking allowance,...
- A flexible working environment: This position requires your presence at the office every morning from Monday to Thursday. The rest of the week is can be organized as you wish: either from home with all the ad hoc IT equipment, or in our pleasant office in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport
- Our policies and benefits reflect the importance of people being able to have a good work-life balance and being able to bring their ‘full self’ to work
- The opportunity to contribute to the mission of WWF and to share our values that will be embedded in your work and behaviours.