WWF zoekt Content Producer - NL
This is an exciting time to join WWF and work for a positive future for nature and people! Nature is in decline and unless we stop it, our world will change forever.
Today WWF-Belgium is looking for a Dutch-speaking Content Producer, on a permanent contract. As a Content Producer - NL you are responsible for planning, researching, writing, producing and creating communications materials to achieve the reach, engagement and revenue targets required to meet WWF’s goals. You will also support WWF’s key projects and campaigns, based on the annual Communications plan.
It is a unique opportunity to work with one of the greatest brands, some of the most beautiful content that exists today - all to help saving our planet! WWF believes in a future where people and nature thrive, so we’re committed to safeguarding the natural world.
- You deliverend-to-end production of creative assets. This includes but is not limited to preliminary research, pitching ideas, producing written and creative content/stories, having an eye for image and video selection, writing and editing copy for articles and publishing to the website.
- You draft, edit and proofread: writing different types of short copy(web copy, interviews, video scripts, newsletters, social media posts); using SEO principles in developing audience-centred content; producing long copy for the WWF magazine and other WWF publications; translating, adapting or proofreading different texts into Dutch.
- You publish content on digital channels: you publish audience- optimised content on WWF’s digital channels (website, newsletters, other), based on WWF’s editorial plan.
- You contribute to campaigns and other projects, and you undertake any ad-hoc tasks in line with WWF’s strategy and annual plan.
- You have a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Communication, Public Relations, Journalism or Marketing.
- You have 3-5 yearsof professional experience in an area related to this job
- Exceptional writing and editing skillsin Dutch (a test will be conducted during the interview)
- Dutch is your mother tongue, you have a very good command of French and English
- You are an effective writer (for short copy) and able to create compelling, supporter-centric content.
- Previous experience producing visual and video content for social media and web publishing is a strong advantage
- Project management/ planning/ coordination of an output from A to Z…
- Experience in understanding and using analytics and insights for adapting the content and growing the results
- Genuine interest in and commitmentto environmental and conservation issues
- Adheres to WWF’s values, which are: Courage, Integrity, Respect and Collaboration.
- A permanent full-time contract.
- An attractive salary package for the sector including meal vouchers, group insurance, health insurance, 100% reimbursement of the costs of public transport.
- A pleasant working environment in the heart of Brussels, easily accessible by public transport.
- The chance to learn from experts and (further) develop a career inside the environment sector.
- The opportunity to contribute to WWF’s mission in the world and to share our values.
Interested? Use the link below and send your updated CV and Cover Letter before 27th October.=> https://www.wwf.be/nl/over-wwf-belgie/jobs-en-stages
WWF has teams of experts working in over 100 countries to protect the natural resources that sustain and inspire us: our forests, rivers, oceans, climate, food and wildlife. WWF harnesses the collective power of supporters around the world, communities, companies and governments to create real solutions for people and the planet. WWF employs knowledgeable, talented people who are passionate about engaging and inspiring others. People who share our optimism that it’s possible to change the world. People who are determined to make a difference.